- Are you considered a “Preferred Remodeler” by James Hardie fiber cement siding?
- Which James Hardie products do you install?
- Have you been specifically trained by the James Hardie company to install their products?
- Is your company licensed and insured? Are you a member of the BBB?
- Do you have a local showroom where I can see samples of James Hardie products?
- Does your company also install replacement windows and doors?
- How long have you been in business?
- Can you provide me with testimonials from satisfied customers?
- Do you offer a transferable lifetime warranty on labor to protect against defects and/or improper installation?
- Is your business locally owned and operated?
The answers to these questions should give you enough information to make the right decision on hiring a Colorado Springs Hardie Board® contractor. That’s because there is only one “Preferred Remodeler” for James Hardie siding in Colorado Springs. It is Heart House Creations.
Since 1989, Heart House Creations has been installing replacement windows and siding throughout the Pikes Peak region, and they are the only contractor in the area who has been trained and certified to install Hardie Board®.
A locally owned company, Heart House is licensed and insured, and a member of the Colorado Springs BBB. Their showroom is conveniently located just south of the Garden of the Gods and is open daily for customers who want to get a closer look at Hardie Board® siding, shingles planks and other products. Plus, they offer a transferable lifetime labor warranty to protect customers against product defects and improper installation.
If you are looking for a Colorado Springs Hardie Board® contractor, Heart House Creations guarantees “top quality for less.”