- James Hardie Siding®. uses ten different manufacturing facilities, located strategically across the country, to reduce the carbon emissions caused by transporting heavy materials over long distances.
- The raw materials used to make cement siding are low in toxicity, using only water, sand, wood pulp and cement.
- Because their materials last longer, they require infrequent replacement and reduced maintenance over time
- ColorPlus®. technology gives James Hardie Siding®. a baked-on paint finish that has a 15-year finish warranty and reduces the need for repainting
- The materials themselves are non-combustible according to ASTME 16 ratings, and because they are not made from wood, cement siding panels use fewer natural resources.
Heart House Creations is a Colorado Springs cement siding contractorwith an excellent reputation in the Pikes Peak region. Contact them today for more information about the benefits of James Hardie ®.cement siding.